£50,000 to £60,000
We have just taken on a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a lovely Private Equity firm based in Mayfair! Our client is looking for someone who isn't afraid to think outside the box and can come in and hit the ground running. Previous experience working as an Office Manager in a similar fast-paced is a must.
They are looking for a highly organised, articulate and detail focused individual who strives to provide a really top level of support. You need to be naturally proactive and always using your initiative. You will be a central part of the team, heavily relied on and will get tremendous satisfaction by seeing the tangible results of your work.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day running of the business
- Looking after stationary, suppliers, building maintenance
- Orchestrating a potential office move in the next year
- Managing the Team Assistant
- General HR duties including payroll, reviews, interviews and sick leave
- Organising office events
- Collating of Board level agendas
- Any other general ad-hoc duties
The Benefits & details:
- Hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Paying up to £60,000
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
If this sounds like the next step in your career please do not hesitate and apply now!