£55,000 - £65,000
We're looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic and hardworking Office Manager to join a well-known client of ours. This is the perfect role for an Office Manager who loves a sociable and buzzy culture! We've placed lots of candidates here and the low staff turnover speaks volumes about how much they enjoy the culture and working there.
The role is working with a well-known client of ours in the private equity industry. They're based in the middle of Mayfair with around 50 in their London office. They've been growing steadily over the last few years, so it's a great time to join this forward-thinking company.
We're looking for a warm and friendly Office Manger who's really going to make all employees feel at home in their London office. You'll be enthusiastic and constantly demonstrate your care and determination in the role by going the extra mile. It's an extremely busy role so the ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining meticulous attention to detail is key.
Some of your key responsibilities as Office Manager will include:
- Managing the Front of House Team
- Day-to-day management of office (e.g. H&S, security, kitchen supplies, AV equipment etc.)
- Vendor management on external contracts
- Organising logistics of external events
- Liaising with IT vendors on day-to-day matters
- Senior roles within the support team, driving quality and efficiency of Pas
- Co-ordinating with the US based Office Manager
- Arranging any office moves
- Ad-hoc office and operational tasks as required
To be successful in this role you'll ideally have several years working as an Office Manager in a similar industry previously.
- Up to £65k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Annual company offsite and trip
- 23 days holiday + extra days between Christmas and New Years
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity and get in touch today!