Up to £60K
We’ve just taken on a fantastic new role with one of Europe’s LARGEST venture capital firms, and they’re looking for a fab new PA.
And not only that, but our client is willing to provide some of the best benefits you’ve ever seen if you turn out to be the best PA that they’ve ever seen, including:
- Up to 60k
- Private Health and Dental
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Unlimited holiday - must be booked in advance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Gym subsidy
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Excellent maternity package
- Finish at 1pm on a Friday in Summer months
- Standard hours are 9AM – 6PM
And if that still doesn’t convince you, here’s why this company is the one that you should want to work for. Their ambition is to be the investor of choice for the most ambitious founders trying to solve world problems at scale, and they believe the way to realise this ambition is to employ the best talent – therefore their most important investment is their team. They look for candidates who are bold, humble and progressive, and who always operate with integrity.
As their new star PA, you would work in tandem with the Partner, providing dedicated 1:1 support to enable his effectiveness in delivering the company’s mission and goals. The personal assistant will provide the highest quality value-add support across both business and personal matters, and build a strong working relationship with the Partner. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Full inbox and diary management
- Arranging extensive complex and multi-destination travel on a weekly basis, including managing visa requirements
- Manage expenses
- Full support on personal matters including family, financial, travel and social commitments
- Being proxy for the Partner where appropriate, and managing expectations of stakeholders both internationally and externally
- Creating briefings and bios on an ad-hoc basis
- Project and events management as required
- Working with the rest of the PA team to cover front of house reception where required
They are looking for a personal assistant with a strong work ethic, high levels of energy and a drive to succeed. You’ll need to be comfortable to challenge and be challenged, have excellent organisational and time-management skills, and have meticulous attention to detail. Since there can be many last-minute changes, you’ll also need to have an agile and flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment, be solutions-focused with strong problem-solving ability, and have strong judgement and initiative to make decisions decisively and proactively.
If after reading all that you think you could be perfect for this role, then stop wasting time and apply today!