PA / Compliance Assistant
£45,000 - £50,000
We've taken on a n excellent opportunity for a PA / Compliance Assistant to join a leading private equity firm. There's 150 employees in their London office and it's truly an excellent company to be a part of - they have a great culture and really value their employees, demonstrated by their low staff turnover.
In the role you'll be offering 1:2 support to heads of Compliance and Finance. The ideal PA / Compliance Assistant will be switched on, eager to learn and with great communication skills. You'll need to be process driven, ensuring meticulous attention to detail and that everything is done to the highest standard. The team has the attitude of 'no nonsense' so you'll need to be able to work with a sense of urgency to get the job done.
To be successful in this role you'll ideally have extensive experience working within the finance sector previously. Experience working within compliance is an added bonus.
As PA / Compliance Assistant, some of you responsibilities will include:
- Acting as gatekeeper and first point of contact
- Diary organisation and travel booking
- Processing expenses
- Administering the compliance monitoring program
- Keeping track of deal progress
- Policy and procedure updates
- Drafting presentations and training decks
- Ad-hoc admin and project work
- Salary up to £50k plus annual discretionary bonus
- Private health and dental
- Child care vouchers
- Generous pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Hours are 9am - 6pm
If you think you could be a great match for this role, get in touch today!