Up to £55k
One of London's top investment management firms is looking for an exceptional PA to join them. It's a very prestigious firm, with a lovely culture. There's a great network of PAs in the office so you'll definitely feel supported in your role.
We're looking for a PA who thrives off working under pressure and is excellent at using their problem solving skills handle last minute changes with ease. You'll be supporting a team of three (including one Partner). The Partner is always back-to-back and travelling internationally on an almost weekly basis so you'll need to have experience of supporting someone like this previously. Experience within a similar sector is also incredibly beneficial to be successful.
This is an incredibly busy and fast-paced role so you'll need to be experienced and comfortable with handling large volumes and working at pace. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (just to name a few):
- Booking complex and ever-changing international travel
- Proactively managing busy diaries
- Processing expenses
- Helping with recruitment scheduling
- Organising events (such as closing dinners)
- Any ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Salary up to £55k plus annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Private health/dental/travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Hours are 8.30am - 6pm
Don't miss this excellent PA opportunity and get in touch today!