£40,000 - £45,000
A global private equity firm with a lovely collaborative culture is looking for a top-notch PA to join their team! The firm itself focuses on new technologies and invests in some really interesting projects from around the world. It's a great time to join the company as they're in a very exciting time of growth so you'll really have the opportunity to progress in the role and make it your own. They're based in Mayfair and have just moved into lovely new offices which are just a short stroll from Oxford Street. The company really value their employees and there's a great down-to-earth and friendly feel in the office.
Our client is looking for a PA with a friendly and bubbly personality, who loves to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal PA will be comfortable juggling competing priorities, and dealing with tight deadlines and last minute changes - while remaining calm and focused. The role will be supporting three senior level executives and will involve a large amount of traditional support but you'll also have the opportunity to get involved in projects so an interest in the company is a must!
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Organising meetings across multiple time zones
- Creating and editing reports
- Booking complex travel with last minute changes
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Event planning
- Some personal work
- Up to £45k plus disretionary bonus
- Free lunch and snacks in the office
- Private healthcare and dental
- Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, get in touch today!