PA - Maternity contract - June start
Salary paying up to £60k
Our client, a leading alternative investment firm is looking for an exceptional PA to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract from June. This is a great place to work, they have a lovely culture and a great network of PAs who are all very collaborative.
You will provide PA support to a Senior Partner and a Principal. This is an incredibly busy, and fast-paced role. So you need to be the type of PA who enjoys working under pressure and has excellent problem-solving skills, to handle last-minute changes with ease.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (just to name a few)
- Proactively managing busy diaries
- Booking complex and ever-changing global travel
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, and off-sites including all related logistics
- Prepare and edit relevant materials for team, including Word Documents, and Excel Spreadsheets
- Allocate and process expenses
- Compose strategic communications such as letters, memos, invitations, agendas and correspondence related to all projects and on behalf of executives.
- Perform other related general administrative tasks for executives as assigned and required
- Coordinate closely with team and other assistants to provide phone coverage and back up assistance
What they are looking for
- Proven experience supporting senior investment professionals on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis
- Alternative investment experience is highly desirable
- A PA with excellent communication skills
- Someone who is completely unflappable when under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rigorous work environment
- A PA who can demonstrate the ability to prioritise competing demands and meet deadlines
- Salary up to £60k dependent upon experience
- Core hours 8:30 - 6pm
- 25 days holiday
If you think you are the right PA for this role then please get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.