Up to £60K
We’ve just taken on a fantastic new role for an experienced PA to join a leading private equity firm with an incredible track record.
They have a great friendly culture, where a great sense of humour never goes without appreciation - the extremely high staff retention speaks for itself! The CEO you would be supporting is very charismatic, and an incredibly hard-worker - certainly a pleasure to work with.
They are looking to hire a PA to support the CEO and his Office Manager/EA in the day to day operations of a global private equity firm. The EA has been with the firm for a number of years as has the rest of the team. They've only had 1 EA leave in the past 12 years which shows just how well looked after they are!
The ideal PA will be resourceful, detail-oriented, dynamic, and trustworthy. You’ll need to be super flexible, with the ability to deal with a diversity of individuals at all organisational levels. It will be vital to be able to exercise good judgement, with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. It’s important to have the ability to work independently as well as within a small team.
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Extensive diary and travel management (both business and personal)
- Managing expenses
- General admin tasks
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- Being flexible out-of-hours for the CEO
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Paid overtime
- 20 days holiday + extra when closed at Christmas, with the potential to increase by 1 day each year
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday team lunch
- Gym on site
- Healthcare with dental
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- 4 months full maternity pay
- Paid socials
- Standard hours are 9am-6pm / 9.30am – 6.30pm
If this sounds like the perfect PA role for you, get in touch and apply today!