We have just taken on an exciting role for a PA to join a financial services firm located in the City.
This is a brilliant company to work with and we have placed numerous PAs here over the years. The culture of the firm is great, they work hard but they also want people to feel invested in the company and be aligned to their values. They only employ people who are natural team players with a positive disposition
As the successful PA in this team you will be supporting between 6 – 8 investment professionals, including an MD. Your main duties will include the usual traditional PA duties. On top of this you will be involved with organising events, managing the CRM system, pulling together presentations and research. You will also work closely with the other PAs in the team and provide cover as and when required.
- Experience supporting larger teams
- Longevity working within investment banking or alternative investment would be highly advantageous
- Experience using CRM systems would also be highly advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- A PA who can demonstrate a high level of commitment
- Muck in attitude
- Proactive and intellectually curious
- Commitment to making your team’s life run smoother
The core hours are 9 – 5:30pm. In return for your hard work the client will pay a competitive salary. They also offer a fantastic benefits package, which includes an annual discretionary bonus, pension and 25 days holiday.
Due to the current pandemic this will be a 100% remote role, however post covid- the successful PA will be required to be in the office.
If you think you are the right PA for this role then please do not hesitate to apply today.