Paying up to £45k - dependent upon on experience
We have just taken on an unmissable opportunity for a PA to join an alternative investment firm. The company is extremely forward thinking, collaborative and really looks after its employees. It is also frequently listed as one of the best firms to work, within the alternative investment sector.
As the PA to an investment team you will be supporting 5 professionals with varying levels of seniority. As this is a fast-paced traditional role, they need someone to come in and hit the ground running, who is completely unflappable, proactive and intellectually curious. You will work closely with the other PAs in this team as culturally they are extremely collaborative.
The key duties will include but are by no means limited to the following;
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging multi-stop international travel across different time zones
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Pulling together PowerPoint presentations
- Event management
- Experience supporting larger teams
- Longevity working within the alternative investment sector would be highly advantageous
- A degree or a secretarial qualification would also be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and a ‘can do attitude’
- Paying up to 45k, depending on experience
- 30 days holiday
- Highly competitive pension plan
- Core working hours of 9 – 5
- Due to the pandemic this will be a 100% remote role, with the aim that post pandemic there will be the opportunity to have flexible working.
This is a great role which will be snapped up, so waste no time in applying now!