We are looking for an experienced PA to join a well-known and successful private equity firm based in Central London supporting a team of 6.The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy diary management and some inbox management
- Managing multiple calendars, planning ahead, assessing travel times and time zones to ensure a seamless workflow
- Planning and organising complex global travel arrangements and assessing efficiency of travel itineraries
- Ad-hoc research projects
The ideal PA will have a great work ethic and will really want to be involved in the team they support and take on additional project work or research. You should have a can-do attitude and be able to work collaboratively across the rest of the PA support team.
The core hours are 9-5.30pm and they are offering a salary up to £45k alongside a fantastic benefits package! Some of which include:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Free breakfast and lunch every day
- Season ticket loan
- 24 days holiday plus they close over Christmas
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now.
At Joss Search we work across all administration, support and operational roles in the investment space. Some of the roles we recruit for include; Reception, Personal Assistant or PA, Executive Assistant or EA, Office Manager, Team Assistant, Investor Relations and more! We understand the unique complexities of getting businesses and people to fit seamlessly. We’re about more than a quick-fix, for us, it’s not about putting a round peg in a round hole. We look beyond the surface making sure the fit is right on every level, for everyone.