An opportunity has arisen for a PA to support the Head of Marketing and IR in an established alternative investment firm based in stunning offices in the West End. This company boast a great collaborative working environment so if you’re looking for an opportunity to work at a senior level within IR then this could be the right role for you.
Within this role you will be supporting the Head of Marketing plus two others. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Extensive diary management in multiple time zones
- Organising Roadshows
- Coordinating complex travel itineraries
- Arranging the annual investor conference
- Preparing meeting rooms and organising catering
- Compiling weekly reports for the teams as required
- Putting together marketing collateral
- Printing and binding presentations
The ideal candidate will have experience working in investor relations or supporting a marketing team at a senior level. You must be team oriented as you will be working alongside two other PAs within the team. You should also be self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Free lunch on a daily basis
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Season ticket loan
Opportunities like this don’t come around often so if you feel this is the right job for you then don’t hesitate and apply