We have taken on a brilliant opportunity for a PA looking for their next step within private equity. You will be working at one of the world's leading private equity firms. The firm is a very prestigious US owned company with 150 employees in London, based in amazing offices in the heart of Mayfair! They have over twenty PAs who are well established and provide a really collaborative and friendly environment.
In this role you would be supporting an MD and four other professionals ranging in seniority.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Diary management across multiple timezones
- Co-ordinating a high volume of complex and regular international travel itineraries
- Receive, screen and route all incoming telephone calls, mail and correspondence
- Managing expenses
- Ad-hoc additional administrative work as and when required
- Some light personal support for the MD on occasion
The ideal PA must be able to demonstrate experience in a fast-paced environment such as private equity or financial services. You should be comfortable with a traditional but demanding PA role where a muck in attitude is essential, as well as being confident, proactive, efficient and hardworking.
The core hours are 9 - 5:30pm although you will need to be flexible during busy periods. In return the firm will pay you up to £48k plus a generous benefits package, some of which include:
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- 22 days holiday which increases to 25 after 2 years
- Private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now!
At Joss Search we work across all administration, support and operational roles in the investment space. Some of the roles we recruit for include; Reception, Personal Assistant or PA, Executive Assistant or EA, Office Manager, Team Assistant, Investor Relations and more! We understand the unique complexities of getting businesses and people to fit seamlessly. We’re about more than a quick-fix, for us, it’s not about putting a round peg in a round hole. We look beyond the surface making sure the fit is right on every level, for everyone.