Personal Assistant/Office Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic PA/Office Manager to look after the day to day running of a small Hedge fund of 15 people based in Mayfair. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a varied and meaty role. The candidate will need to be passionate with a positive can do attitude. An outgoing personality is essential as well as the ability to build relationships as you will be the sole support staff within the office and will need to be able to take initiative and hit the ground running! This is a really busy role and your main responsibilities will be split between office management, PA to managing partner and handling the accounts payable.
The duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Traditional PA duties such as diary management, travel, scheduling meetings and some personal work
- Office management; ensuring the supplies are well stocked, liaising with contractors, office expenses, overseeing repairs and building maintenance
- Events; responsible for organising the Christmas party
- Accounts payable; manage online filing systems, fund payment processing, liaising with companies, processing monthly card statements.
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the team as and when required
- Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Hours are 8:30am to 6pm
- Free hot lunch through Deliveroo
- Season ticket loan
- Discretionary bonus
This is a lovely company to work for with a great culture and beautiful offices! If you feel like is the role for you please don't hesitate and apply now!