A unique maternity cover opportunity has just arisen for an experienced PA to join a global firm dedicated to investing in businesses across the poorest regions of Africa and South Asia. If you are passionate about working for an organisation that makes a difference then this is the role for you.
The chosen candidate will be supporting the head of the team as well as five other associates. They will be working alongside 1 other PA who will be supporting the 6 remaining associates in the team of 12. This is a really lovely and collaborative role where you will feel fully supported in an extremely collegiate environment. It’s a fantastic place to work.
The ideal candidate really needs to hit the ground running so previous experience in a similar position is essential. This is a fairly traditional role, but you must be able to think on your feet and preempt the needs of those you are supporting so strong attention to detail, initiative and excellent communications skills are key. Experience with booking regular international travel across Africa and South Asia is highly beneficial.
- Extensive diary and inbox management for the head of the team
- Coordinating daily complex international travel to remote regions of Africa and South Asia
- Expense management
- Managing the contact database
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- Hours are 9:00 – 5:15pm- allowing a fantastic work life balance
- 30 days annual leave
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and education opportunities the longer you have been there
- Additional perks such as weekly yoga classes in the office