We have just taken on a great opportunity for a PA to join a fantastic investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair. This is a 6 month contract and they are looking for someone to start immediately.
You will be supporting the Co-Head of IR and IR team and the key responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Co-Head of IR to ensure that business life is organised
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings, lunches
- Monitoring daily inbound and outbound emails
- Handling email and telephone communication and being able to sort and prioritise according to importance
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the IR team
The ideal PA will have an exceptional work ethic, be self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You should consider yourself a confident, discrete and professional communicator who will represent the firm well and be adept at liaising across all areas of the business and with external investors alike. You must be comfortable dealing with people at senior level and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The core hours are 9am-5:30pm and in return for your hard work they are paying up to £48k.
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you then don’t hesitate and apply now!