We are looking for an experienced, senior level PA to join a well-known and successful private equity firm based in lovely offices in Central London. There are over 100 employees and 18 PAs who work collaboratively and are really friendly. This really is a great company to work for with a fantastic culture where everyone goes above and beyond!
This is a varied PA role where you will be supporting three Senior level executives. This is a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant who is looking for a challenge. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and will really want to be involved in the team they support. You should have a can-do attitude and be able to think on your feet to pre-empt the needs of those you are supporting.
As PA your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Inbox management
- Arranging complex global travel
- Compiling expenses
- Assisting with projects and events
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal Personal Assistant will have proven experience previous supporting at a senior level, either within financial or professional services.
- The core hours are 9 - 5.30pm flexibility to stay later in occasion will be required
- Daily free lunch and snacks throughout the da
- Free onsite gym
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical care
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now!