We are looking for an experienced, senior level PA to join a well-known and successful private equity firm based in lovely offices in Central London. This really is a great company to work for with a fantastic culture where everyone goes above and beyond!
The client is looking to hire a senior level PA to support 3 - 4 investment professionals, including a Partner. This is a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant who is looking for a challenge. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and will really want to be involved in the team they support. You should have a can-do attitude and be able to think on your feet to pre-empt the needs of those you are supporting.
As PA your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Inbox management
- Arranging complex global travel
- Compiling expenses
- Assisting with projects and events
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal Personal Assistant will have proven experience previous supporting at a senior level, either within financial or professional services.
- The core hours are 9 - 5.30 pm flexibility to stay later in occasion will be required
- Free lunch on a daily basis
- Free onsite gym
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical care
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now!