A leading UK Private Equity firm is looking for an amazing PA to join their London team. There are currently around 70 employees based in the London office and you can expect to work alongside friendly, intelligent, ambitious professionals who all go the extra mile and look for the same from their support staff. They are an extremely social bunch and even have an amazing bar in the office which they use regularly!
This is a busy role where you will be supporting 4 professionals. You must be a brilliant organiser, with a keen eye for detail and have previous experience in a similar role. Your PA duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Managing busy and ever-changing diaries
- Complex travel arrangements
- Assisting with events
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks
The successful PA will be a team player with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should have exceptional attention to detail, have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Competitive salary paying up to 38k depending on experience
- The core hours are 9-5pm providing a great work life balance!
- 25 days holiday which increases by 1 day per year to 30
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- 2 offsites a year!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great firm so don’t miss out and apply now!