We are on the hunt for a bi-lingual PA to join a top alternative investment firm in their stunning offices based in Mayfair. This will initially start off as a temp position and turn permanent by February 2020, giving you a great chance to try before you buy! There are well over 20 PAs located in the London office and they are all extremely collaborative and hardworking and promote a real collegiate atmosphere.
As the PA, you will be supporting four professionals, which includes an MD and three Principals. The team is European focused with a diverse mix of nationalities. There are seven other PAs in this team, and they are really keen to ensure that their next hire is able to speak a European language, either French, Spanish, Italian or German.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Organising busy diaries
· Booking regular and complex international travel
· Document production
· Ad hoc administration
· Ability to arrange the company wide events such as the summer and Christmas parties as well as the annual family day
· This team is also the only department which goes on an annual ski trip (PAs are included in both the organisation of this and attending)
The ideal PA will be confident and have considerable experience in a similar position. The company has a great culture where everyone is valued and there are no hierarchical attitudes, so being a real team player is a must!
· Salary paying up to £50k depending on experience
· 25 days holiday
· Free breakfast and lunch daily
· Discretionary annual bonus
· Private medical care
· Travel insurance
· Invitation to their summer and Christmas parties which are always great fun and very high-end
· 8:30 – 6pm working hours
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate to apply!