PA - 12 month maternity contract, February start
Salary range £35 – 42k
We have just taken on an unmissable opportunity for a PA to join an alternative investment firm on a 12 month maternity contract. The company is extremely forward thinking, collaborative and really looks after its employees and is frequently listed as one of the best firms to work, within the alternative investment sector.
They are looking for a PA to start with them in February, working within a Deal team. You will be supporting up to 7 investment professionals of varying levels of seniority. As this is a fast-paced traditional role, they need someone to come in and hit the ground running, who is completely unflappable and a diary scheduling wizard. You will have the support of other PAs within the team and culturally they are extremely collaborative.
The key duties will include but are by no means limited to the following;
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging multi-stop international travel across different time zones
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Managing the CRM system and keeping this up to date
- Pulling together PowerPoint presentations
- Experience supporting larger teams
- Longevity working within the alternative investment sector would be highly advantageous
- Experience using DealCloud would also be highly advantageous
- A degree or secretarial qualification would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and a ‘can do attitude’
- Salary range £35 – 42k, depending on experience
- 30 days holiday
- Highly competitive pension plan
- Core working hours of 9 – 5
- Due to the pandemic this will be a 100% remote role, with the aim that post pandemic there will be the opportunity to have flexible working.
This is a great role which will be snapped up, so waste no time in applying now!