Up to £50k
We have an opportunity for an EA to join a fantastic and fun team in a West End based Private Equity firm. They are a global and very successful firm with around 100 in their London office, and an incredibly low turnover of staff. You'll be part of a professional, lovely and friendly culture where everyone is super approachable.
This is an EA role working within a great and very collaborative group where you will be an inclusive team member. Supporting around four – with two more senior individuals you will be juggling diaries, travel plans when they resume, joining the weekly team meeting so you can keep up to date with what the teams’ priorities are allowing you to be that much more proactive and indispensable.
They cover an exciting sector too meaning you will be interacting with very interesting people and their Portfolio companies on a daily basis. Relationship building and attention to detail are key, as is a solid work ethic, good judgement, a desire to do well and be part of the teams’ success. The team are also involved in some charity work so you’ll have an opportunity to support this endeavour also adding some extra responsibilities outside the traditional aspects of your role.
- Managing multiple busy diaries
- Booking extensive and complex travel
- Acting as an effective gatekeeper
- Screen, and where necessary act upon, all email communications (both internal & external)
- Field all telephone calls
- Processing expenses
- Various ad-hoc duties
- General ad-hoc admin tasks – filing/photocopying/scanning/binding documents
- Solid and relevant experience from within a similar type of organisation
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- An eye for detail and strong follow through
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to set priorities independently and work well in a team
- Salary up to £50K
- Health insurance
- Free lunch on site
- Discretionary bonus
- 8.45am – 6pm
This is a fantastic role and certainly won’t be around for long so please get in touch if you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.