We have taken on an exciting PA role at one of the world's leading private equity firms. The firm is a very prestigious US owned company with 150 employees in London, based in amazing offices in the heart of Mayfair!
In this role you would be supporting a team of professionals, between 4 - 6 who work within a very busy team in the business. They vary in levels of seniority, with the Associates predominately being more self-sufficient.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinate high volume of complex travel arrangements including air, visa, hotel, ground transportation. Communicate itineraries precisely and respond to frequent changes as needed.
- Organising and managing busy calendars and meeting schedules across multiple time zones.
- Receive, screen and route all incoming telephone calls, mail and correspondence.
The ideal PA must be able to demonstrate experience in a fast-paced environment. You should be comfortable with a traditional but demanding PA role where a muck in attitude is essential, as well as being confident, proactive, efficient and hardworking.
The core hours are 9-5:30pm although you will need to be flexible during busy periods. In return the firm will pay you up to £45k plus a generous benefits package, some of which include:
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- 22 days holiday which increases to 25 after 2 years
- Private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now!
At Joss Search we work across all administration, support and operational roles in the investment space. Some of the roles we recruit for include; Reception, Personal Assistant or PA, Executive Assistant or EA, Office Manager, Team Assistant, Investor Relations and more! We understand the unique complexities of getting businesses and people to fit seamlessly. We’re about more than a quick-fix, for us, it’s not about putting a round peg in a round hole. We look beyond the surface making sure the fit is right on every level, for everyone.