£35,000 - £45,000
We have an exciting position for an experienced candidate to join a top American multinational investment bank. The role will be offering PA and broker support to the head of the sales team. This is a busy and varied position with a real opportunity to progress and make the role your own. It's a great company to work for and they've been voted as one of the top places to work due to their great culture!
The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers and be interested in finance, demonstrated either through study or previous experience in this field. You'll need to be confident and an excellent communicator to deal with clients on a daily basis. The ability to prioritise changing workloads and meet tight deadlines while remaining calm is also essential.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Organising client events
- Booking global travel and organising itineraries
- Attending client meetings and building relationships
- Following and reporting on stock market trends
- Up to £45k plus discretionary bonus and pension
- Private dental and healthcare
- Clear structure for progression
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday
- Hours are 7.30am - 5.30pm
This is a great role, so if you think you have the skills and experience get in touch today!