Up to £45,000
A newly created role has come about for a PA to join a fantastic placement agency working in Mayfair. The company works within the private equity sector and fundraises on their behalf, essentially acting as a giant investor relations team! They're steadily growing and work with some of the top private equity firms. They have a great culture in the office and a lovely group of support staff who are all very friendly and helpful towards each other.
In the role you'll be supporting a new Partner and one Senior Advisor. They're looking for a PA who has a positive and friendly personality that will fit in well with their team. It's a busy role where you'll need to have excellent organisation skills, so being able to work efficiently while maintaining high standards is key. Experience working in a similar corporate environment and role is highly beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing busy diaries
- Booking international travel
- Assisting with roadshows
- Co-ordinating meetings across multiple time zones
- Processing expenses
- Producing presentations
- Research projects
- Up to £45k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare and dental
- Annual company trip abroad (they love skiing)
- 23 days (plus office closure between Christmas and New Years)
- Hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm
This is fantastic PA opportunity not to be missed, so get in touch today!