PA - Deal Team
Salary paying up to £52k
We have taken on a fantastic opportunity to join an American-owned global advisory-focused investment bank based in lovely offices in central Mayfair. The client is brilliant, they have a really low turnover of staff, demonstrating how collaborative and collegiate the team is there - it's a fantastic place to work.
This is a PA position supporting 6 investment professionals and you will be working alongside two other PAs in this team, who are both really friendly and collaborative. The role is fairly traditional in terms of extensive diary and travel management, you will also be heavily involved with tracking the deal process, keeping on top of actions, and updating the CRM system to ensure that the deal workflow is accurate.
In this role, you will have exposure to clients and will need to establish strong relationships with external PAs in order to ensure that key meetings are booked in. You will also likely be involved in arranging any closing dinners. This is a fast-paced role and will require you to juggle competing priorities.
The investment professionals will rely on you heavily to take an interest in the deals they are working on and to be able to quickly assess who is a priority for them and how you can make their day flow together seamlessly.
What they look for
- The ideal PA will have proven experience working within the alternative investment sector or similar fast-paced environment.
- They like PAs to have proven experience and longevity supporting a team of professionals
- Collaboration is hugely important as this firm, so it is really important for them to hire a like-minded PAs
Benefits and salary
- Core company hours are 9am - 6pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary, performance based annual bonus
They would like this PA to start as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate to apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.