PA within Operations
Our client is an alternative investment firm based in stunning West End offices. Everyone who works here are passionate about what they do, and they strive to be the best in the industry. As a firm, the culture is to reward those who work hard and can show that they can be a true team player.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves traditional PA support alongside Operations. You will be supporting the Office Manager and the wider operations team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and logistics for the Operations Team
- Coordination with suppliers, procurement and contract management
- Supporting the HR team with on boarding projects
- Assisting with any facilities based projects
- Experience of working in a dual role as a PA or Office Manager would be highly advantageous
- An understanding of project management would also be beneficial
- Ability to prioritise and to work to a deadline
- Calm under pressure
- Paying up to £48k depending on experience
- Core hours are 9am to 5:30pm but some out of hours work will be required on occasion
- Daily free lunch
- Onsite Gym
- Comprehensive private healthcare and dental cover
- Season ticket loan
- Life assurance
If you think this is your dream job then please apply today.