Global Private Equity Firm
My client is one of the most successful global Private Equity firms in the world. Their Amsterdam office is currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join their small team which focuses on legal, tax and accounting matters relating to the firm’s complex global private equity transactions.
The firm has a true global presence. The firm’s European offices are based in London, Berlin, Amsterdam and Luxembourg and the office in Amsterdam is growing, hence their need for a new member of the support team. If you speak and write fluent business English, as well as Dutch, and have worked as a paralegal or similar function with a focus on Dutch corporate law, please read on!
As a Paralegal, you will support the Amsterdam office’s Corporate Lawyer, and the growing team of 4. Your responsibilities in this role will be mainly related to legal and compliance, as follows:
- Assisting in setting up investment structures
- Support with KYC and AML tasks
- Coordination with 3rd party service providers and internal stakeholders
- Preparing for Board meetings, and also general shareholder meetings
- Drawing up legal agreements, including powers of attorney documents
- General recordkeeping for corporate legal matters
You should have:
- Proven work experience within Dutch corporate law as a paralegal or a comparable legal-support position
- A law degree or paralegal-type qualification
- The ability to plan and organise your own workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English (business level - spoken and written) alongside fluent Dutch language skills
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus national holidays
- Pension plan
- Various insurance schemes
- Collaborative culture and friendly collegiate team
- Regular liaison with global offices
- 5-day/40-hour work week
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.