£40k - £50k
We're looking for a paralegal to join a lovely private equity firm based in Mayfair to cover a one year maternity contract. There's around 50 in their London office and they have a great collaborative and friendly culture. This is an incredibly busy and fast-paced role so they're looking for a Paralegal who can come in and hit the ground running. The opportunity for growth here is excellent.
- Assist with recordkeeping and recurring administrative matters within the legal and compliance departments, including maintenance of portfolio company structure charts, powers of attorney, director and officer records, affiliate lists and KYC documentation
- Review, revise, and finalize confidentiality agreements, joinder agreements and due diligence access letters
- Organise and maintain files, databases, lists and registers relating to fund entities and transactional, regulatory and other legal matters
- Assist in the formation and dissolution of entities and related organisational matters
The ideal paralegal will have:
- A strong educational background and paralegal qualifications
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience within the legal department of an investment management fund or at a law firm
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
Our client is looking for a paralegal with a high degree of maturity and integrity, who's able to maintain confidences and be discreet. You'll need to have exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills and be able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- A salary of £40-£50k depending on experience
- Stunning offices with free snacks and Deliveroo lunch
- Generous pension
- Private healthcare
- 23 days holiday
- Lunch everyday
If you think you've have the relevant skills to be successful in this role we'd love to hear from you. Don't hesitate and get in touch today.