Part-time Investor Relations Assistant
£50,000 (Pro rata)
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking company? We have recently taken on a really exciting part-time PA role working for a leading transatlantic investment management firm with offices in London, New York, Madrid and Munich. The successful PA will be supporting the Investor Relations team which is generally extremely fast-paced so a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise efficiently is essential.
They are looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented individual who has solid experience in a PA role and someone who isn’t afraid to think outside the box. The ideal candidate will be team orientated, honest and level-headed.
- Updating the firm's CRM with all IR activities including meetings, meeting notes, calls, emails, etc.
- Coordinating IR roadshow itineraries
- Preparation of Investor briefing notes
- IR marketing materials
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Strong annual discretionary bonus
- 10% non-contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 23 days holiday (Pro rata) plus bank holidays and the offices are closed over Christmas
- Free lunch
- Beautiful offices with nap rooms!
If this sounds like your ideal role then do not hesitate and apply now!