Working Monday and Tuesday
Salary £40k pro-rata
London Victoria Location – September start
We are looking for an exceptional Receptionist to join one of our longstanding clients, on a part -time basis. You will be working two days a week, on Monday and Tuesdays, alongside a team of three other Receptionists. Part-time roles are very rare and it is even rarer to find one at such a wonderful organisation.
Our client is a unique alternative investment firm as they only invest in businesses which will create jobs and sustainability in the poorest regions of Africa and South Asia. These investments make a lasting difference to people’s lives and the client is open to investing in all sectors such as infrastructure, agriculture, finance and healthcare. Every single employee is extremely passionate about what they do, who they work for and the mission of the company.
- Reception experience working within a corporate office environment
- Excellent communication skills and a warm and engaging telephone manner
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High level of proficiency with all Microsoft programmes, as well as competency using Teams and Zoom.
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Managing the in house security system and liaising with ground floor reception
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients
- Setting up AV equipment in meeting rooms and ensuring refreshments are provided
- Managing the Outlook meeting room reservation system
- Maintaining the meeting room area
- Assist the Facilities Manager and Head Receptionist
- Monday and Tuesdays
- Rotational shift pattern; 0730 – 1630hrs; 0800 – 1700hrs; 0830 – 1730hrs; 0900 – 1800hrs
They are offering a great package for this role, including a salary of £40k (pro rata which equates to £16k) and amazing benefits which include;
- 30 days holiday (pro rata)
- Non-contributory pension
- Life insurance (Pro rata)
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
- Counselling services
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity
- Learning and development opportunities
This role will not be available for long, so if you are an experienced Receptionist and have worked within a corporate setting then please apply today.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.