Up to £42,000
Our client is a prestigious, forward-thinking development financial institution. Their main investment focus is to provide sustainable investments within international developing communities in order to help lift people in those communities out of poverty. A long-standing client of ours, we can vouch for the positive work environment they promote.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, and they are now hiring for a PA! There is a team of about 300 employees in London, but contrary to it’s size it’s a collaborative and collegiate working environment with a lovely feel. We're looking for a PA who is confident, proactive, has great attention to detail, and above all is a team player!
In the role you'll be supporting one Director and a team of five other professionals. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Booking complex international travel and creating itineraries (you must have previous experience with this)
- Organising external meetings across multiple time zones
- Managing extremely busy diaries
- Processing expenses
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Up to £42k
- In house GP medical support
- Excellent pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Hours are 9.00am - 5.15pm (promoting a great work/life balance)
This is an excellent opportunity for a PA looking to join a forward thinking and ethical company. If you think you'd be an ideal candidate, apply now!