Up to £50,000
We're looking for a superstar PA to join a top private equity firm based in Mayfair. It's a quite a big firm so they have a large number of other support staff in the office. This means that they really value team work resulting in a truly supportive and collegiate environment. The company are also known for their great work/life balance, with good hours.
In the role you'll be offering 1:3 support to one Managing Director and two others in the incredibly fast-paced and highly successful deal team. Our client is looking for a PA who has demonstrated experience working in a similarly busy role, ideally in finance, and managing multiple competing priorities. The ideal PA will be confident, have meticulous attention to detail and be a true team player. If you're ready to go above and beyond there's also the opportunity to get involved in more beyond your normal responsibilities so we're also looking for PAs who are going to have a real interest in the business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbox and diary management
- Extensive and regular international travel bookings, visas, itineraries and dealing with multiple time zones
- Constantly thinking on your feet and regular problem solving
- Possibly a very small amount of private work for the MD
- Liaising with client PAs to set up meetings
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Up to £50k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare and dental
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Gym membership
- 22 days holiday (increases to 25 days after 2 years with the business)
- Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm
This is a great PA opportunity within a fantastic company, so don't miss out and apply today!