Up to £40,000
Would you like to be part of a lovely collegiate small private equity firm in Mayfair based in beautiful offices? Then this is the role for you! This is such an exciting time to join the firm as the team is expanding and you can really make the role your own.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and forward-thinking PA to support the investment team. It is a fairly traditional role but you must be able to think on your feet and preempt the needs of those you are supporting. The ideal candidate will thrive off working in a fast-paced role, have strong attention to detail, amazing organisational skills and be an excellent communicator. This is a really lovely place to work and an amazing opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your skills and knowledge in a fantastic company!
- Arranging meetings
- Updating the Shared and individuals’ calendars
- Booking travel
- Monthly expenses for the team
- Typing notes, some dictation
- Printing, binding, scanning documents
- Restaurant reservations, lunches / dinners
- RSVPs for events / booking conferences
- Reception support. Answering phones, greeting guests and couriers
- Responsible for mobile phones-organising repairs and new handsets, dealing with any mobile queries.
- Salary £40,000 based on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- 21 holiday, the office is closed for Christmas and New Years
- Hours are 8.30am - 6pm