Reception and Facilities Coordinator
We have just taken on an exciting opportunity to join a brilliant FinTech firm, backed by one of the world’s most successful Hedge Funds. They have created a new position of Reception and Facilities Co-ordinator to fully run the office in the vibrant and fun West End, which will eventually have around 60 employees. Our client offers a grown up and sophisticated working environment, with high end technology throughout the office and really cool break out areas which even has a full size ping pong table! The culture is definitely work hard, play hard and you will work alongside one other PA so will have complete autonomy to make sure the office runs smoothly.
This is a fantastic hybrid position which incorporates managing the Reception Desk and being a true ambassador for the company and also being the Facilities Coordinator which will ensure that no day is ever the same. So they are looking for a real self-starter who is willing and able to take pride and ownership of this responsibility. Some of the duties will include;
- Traditional Reception duties including but not limited to managing the switchboard and meeting and greeting guests
- Managing the three meeting rooms
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Partner and communicate with building engineers on service requests
- Service employees with their day to day office needs (i.e. troubleshoot or repair desks, daily moves, changing toners)
- Identify cleaning deficiencies and proactively identify areas requiring attention
- Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture as needed
- Responding to service calls/emails
- Additional ad-hoc requirements which will come up from time to time
The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality background or a similar corporate position. They will be proactive, detail orientated, super positive and be a true self-starter. Having health and safety qualifications/ training will be a real advantage.
- Core hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm (flexibility required to supervise contractors out of hours including weekends)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free lunch provided one day a week
- Medical, dental, travel insurance
- Pension (10%, no contribution required)
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme + internal bike storage
- Childcare vouchers
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity and enjoy working in the heart of London's West End, then apply now!