We have just taken on an exciting Reception/Office Assistant role working for a successful Hedge Fund with offices just off Marble Arch station! The office is 25 people strong and the team are now looking for an enthusiastic junior level candidate to join their tight-knit team. This person will serve as a beacon for the firm’s culture and high standards, reflecting the Founder’s aspirations and supporting the wider team.
You will act as the “face” of the company in a professional and courteous manner both in person (meeting and greeting visitors), over the phone (answering calls, e.g from trading counterparties and investors) and over email (responding to daily enquiries).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the meeting rooms are set up ahead of meetings and the kitchen is tidy throughout the day
- Completing administrative tasks including, but not exclusively, to arranging courier delivery and distributing mail etc
- Managing meeting rooms and resources for the team
- Maintain office, kitchen and gym supplies
- Assist in the organisation of internal events
- Troubleshoot office issues with building control and vendor suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Identify improvement opportunities within remit of responsibilities and explore means of implementation
- Take the lead on internal projects (past examples include planning an office relocation, leading the adoption of a new travel software and negotiating better vendor prices)
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism. Strong organisational skills are essential with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail! They are a lovely team with a really collaborate culture so it is important that you are a team player but can also work independently.
In return, they are offering, up to £30k depending on experience as well as an incredible benefits package including;
- Annual bonus (10- 20%)
- Free breakfast every day
- Free lunch on a Friday
- Annual ski trip
- 25 days holiday.
The hours are 8-6pm.
This is an amazing opportunity, don’t miss out!
At Joss Search we work across all administration, support and operational roles in the investment space. Some of the roles we recruit for include; Reception, Personal Assistant or PA, Executive Assistant or EA, Office Manager, Team Assistant, Investor Relations and more! We understand the unique complexities of getting businesses and people to fit seamlessly. We’re about more than a quick-fix, for us, it’s not about putting a round peg in a round hole. We look beyond the surface making sure the fit is right on every level, for everyone.