£30,000 - £33,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a top-notch receptionist to join a private equity firm based in Marylebone. This is a busy role and you will really be able to value add by acting as the public face of the company and first point of contact for all guests. There are approximately 30 in their beautiful London offices and it's a really down to earth and friendly group of people.
Our client is looking for a outgoing and professional receptionist that can use bundles of self-motivation to work under their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and be willing to go above and beyond to give the best service possible. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing refreshments/catering
- Managing meeting room calendar
- Setting up conference calls
- Up to £33k plus a annual bonus
- Generous pension
- Private health and dental care
- 25 days holiday
- Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm
If you think this could be you, get in touch today!