£32,000 - £34,000
An amazing opportunity has presented itself within a private equity firm based in the heart of Mayfair. They are looking for a Receptionist who is hard working and a friendly face to join their front of house team. The company has a great culture, beautiful offices, and a real family feel where everyone works as a team and supports each other.
In the role you'll be based alongside one other lovely Receptionist. We're looking for an individual with a positive and proactive attitude, who's a real team player. You'll need to be motivated by upholding the high standards they set in the offices, maintain a calm demeanour under pressure, and be ready to muck in when needed. Relevant experience in a similar corporate environment is important to be successful in this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Managing the meeting rooms and meeting room calendar
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Assisting with overflow PA work when they are away
- Up to £34k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- 35 days holiday
- Hours are on a rotational basis with shifts being 8.30am - 5.00pm and 10.30am - 7.00pm
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, don't hesitate and apply today!