We’ve just taken on a fantastic new role for a junior receptionist to join a private equity firm with absolutely stunning offices in Sloane Square. There are 25 people in the office, and you will be working alongside one other receptionist. The team is incredibly collaborative with a muck in approach, where no task is too big or too small. This is a very busy role where you will have the opportunity to really add value as the face of the company, as you will be the first point of contact for all guests.
The ideal receptionist must be proactive, have exceptional attention to detail, great interpersonal skills, and a passion for customer service. Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting
- Screening phone calls
- Setting up conference calls
- Managing the meeting rooms
- There will also be an element of supplier management and ordering food, stationery etc.
- 28 days' holiday
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical scheme
- The reception desk is open between 8:30-6:30pm allowing you to alternate between the following shift patterns 8:30am-5:30pm or 9.30am-6:30pm, but flexibility may be required at times.
If you think you could be the perfect receptionist for this role, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now!