£30k - £35k
Do you love being the face of a company and providing great service to guests? We're looking for a superstar receptionist to join a lovely venture capital firm based in Mayfair. There's around 50 employees in their London office and a great friendly culture. Front of house roles rarely become available here, so it would be wise to snap this one up soon!
You'll be the sole receptionist in the company so you must be confident and efficient to be able to handle the desk on your own. Our client is looking for a receptionist who's dedicated, pro-active, a team-player, with a bubbly and warm personality and who'll be ready to hit the ground running with minimal training. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure are a must. Ideally you'll have experience working in a similar position, with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications. This is a great opportunity to join a great company and gain some great experience if you’re looking to eventually move into a more senior role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Welcoming guests and clients
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Managing meeting rooms
- Setting up conference calls
- General administration tasks
- Arranging occasional office events
- Arranging catering/refreshments for staff
- Dealing with suppliers and facilities where necessary
- Up to £35k plus discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Free snacks
- Private health and dental cover
- Hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a great company so don't miss out and get in touch today!