£28,000 - £35,000
We've just taken on a really great Receptionist role that’s based in beautiful offices, with amazing views of London! The company are an international investment firm who focus in the tech sector. There are around 80 in the London offices and there’s a really nice family/boutique feel to it - they have a strong team culture and a buzzy office environment. The team here are lovely and they have plenty of social events throughout the year. Everyone works hard but all enjoy switching off in the kitchen together at the end of the week for Friday drinks!
There is great opportunity to grow within this role as you can take on more than your core reception duties. Although you will be based on a standalone reception desk you will be very much involved in the main office, working closely with the Office Manager and you can also get involved in PA duties with booking travel, managing diaries etc. so the opportunity to progress is excellent. It’s a very prestigious firm who have billion-dollar deals and very important people coming and going, so they need someone who can act as an excellent first point of contact and represent them well. Previous experience working as a Receptionist in a corporate setting is extremely favourable.
Your responsibilities as Receptionist will include (just to name a few):
- Welcoming guests/meeting and greeting VIP clients
- Main point of contact for the switchboard
- Screening and fielding calls
- Communicating with the ground floor reception to manage incoming clients
- Supporting the Office Manager
- Helping the EAs with overflow work - booking travel etc
- Up to £35k plus discretionary bonus
- Private medical/dental
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness week
- Quarterly team dinners across amazing venues in London
- Discount on local restaurants and bars
- Daily breakfast
- 26 days holiday
- Core hours will be either 8.30am – 5.30pm or 8am – 5pm
This is a fantastic Receptionist opportunity, not to be missed, so get in touch today!