Are you a polished and dedicated corporate receptionist looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a global private equity firm? Then we have just taken on the role for you. Based in stunning offices in Mayfair, you will have the opportunity to be the face of the company and firmly make the role your own! With around 30 people in the London office and a friendly, vibrant and approachable team - this position has the whole package.
This is a traditional role, and our client is looking for someone polished, approachable and friendly. It's a great opportunity to further your admin skills and look after a small team. You'll need to be able to use your initiative and prioritise efficiently under pressure! You'll also need to have impeccable interpersonal skills and be confident in meeting and greeting high net worth clients on a daily basis and communicate with the office suppliers.
· Operate the switchboard system
· Answer the telephone, transferring them to relevant member of staff and/or relay or take message
· Advise ground floor reception of visitors in advance
· Meet and greet visitors
· Manage meeting rooms
· Accept meeting room invites
· Manage conflicts that may arise by communicating conflict and suggesting an alternative solution
· Connect all audio and video conference meetings
· Manage catering needs for internal and business meetings, breakfast, lunches and dinners
· Paying up to £32K depending on experience
· Discretionary bonus
· 25 days holiday
· Great pension (15%)
· Private dental, health and travel insurance
If this sounds like your next role, get in touch today!