Our client is a leading global Private Equity firm and they have an ultra-modern office, close to London Bridge. There are are around 100 professionals and 10+ Executive Assistants who all work extremely collaboratively resulting in a super low turnover of staff.
They are looking for a Receptionist to join their team as the previous Receptionist has been promoted into an Office Manager role. Day to day duties include:
- Answering the busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Assisting with Security
- Being on hand to help out with Post
- Accounts / Invoicing
- EA overflow work (booking lunches, arranging Visas)
· Past experience as a receptionist in a corporate setting is essential
· Friendly, warm and personable demeanour
· Someone who is highly pro-active, able to come up with solutions to last minute changes
· Paying up to £32k, depending on experience + discretionary annual bonus
· Core hours are 8.15am – 5:45pm
· 25 days holiday
· Non-contributory pension scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Group Life Insurance
· Season Ticket Loan
· Paid 10-week sabbatical upon 10 years’ service
This is a fantastic opportunity which won’t be around for long so apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.