Reception and Facilities Assistant
We have just taken on an exciting opportunity for a Reception and Facilities Assistant to join a successful Hedge Fund.Our client offers a sophisticated working environment and a close - knit family feel.
This is a fantastic hybrid position, managing the Reception Desk and being a true ambassador for the company, as well as supporting with the Facilities, which will ensure that no day is ever the same. They are looking for a real self-starter who is willing and able to take pride and ownership of this responsibility.
Some of the duties will include:
· Traditional Reception duties including but not limited to managing the switchboard and meeting and greeting guests
· Managing meeting rooms
· Ad hoc administrative tasks
· Partner and communicate with building engineers on service requests
· Service employees with their day to day office needs (i.e. troubleshoot or repair desks, daily moves, changing toners)
· Identify cleaning deficiencies and proactively identify areas requiring attention
· Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture as needed
· Responding to service calls/emails
· Additional ad-hoc requirements which will come up from time to time
The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality background or a similar corporate position. They will be proactive, detail orientated, super positive and be a true self-starter. Having health and safety qualifications/ training will be a real advantage.
· Core hours are 9.30am – 6.30pm (flexibility required to supervise contractors out of hours including weekends)
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Free lunch provided one day a week plus other amazing benefits
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity and enjoy working in the heart of London's West End, then apply now!