We’re looking for a hardworking and proactive Receptionist/Team Assistant to join a boutique hedge fund based in Marylebone. They’re based in lovely new offices and it’s not your “typical” front of house role as you’ll be sat with the rest of the team in an open plan setting. The team here is super lovely and friendly and you’ll be working very closely with the other Assistant to provide administrative support to the office so team players are a must.
We’re looking for someone who’s warm and personable, with great communication skills as you’ll be acting as the “face” of the company, greeting guests, answering phones and following up on emails. It’s a super busy and fast-paced role, so you’ll need to have demonstrated experience of working under pressure, and dealing with multiple competing priorities simultaneously while maintaining excellent attention to detail. You’ll also need to be a self-starter and be confident working independently.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have previous corporate experience working as a Receptionist/Team Assistant, ideally in a similar firm or industry.
Your responsibilities as Receptionist/Team Assistant will include (but not be limited to):
- Acting as “gatekeeper” ensuring confidentiality and discretion
- Greeting guests and answering phone calls
- Monitoring admin inbox and following up on all requests
- Managing room bookings and ensuring they are set up ahead of meetings
- Arranging travel through agent
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Maintaining supplies around the office
- Assisting in organising internal and external events
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects (e.g. office moves, negotiating new contractors, setting up new software systems)
- Salary range up to £30k, dependent upon experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare and travel insurance
- Catered lunch 3 times per week
- Hours are 8am – 6pm
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, get in touch with us today!