Reception / Team Assistant
We have taken on a brilliant role with a lovely Investment Management firm in Mayfair. The company is brilliant, there are about 20 people in the London office which is a young vibrant team. The offices are amazing, there are a really nice mix of a modern open plan space and then some really grand meeting rooms!
The chosen candidate would be based on reception alongside the other team assistant. On a daily basis you would be running the reception area as well as supporting 4 members of the team. One Vice President and three Associates.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Meeting and greeting visitors
· Preparation and management of meeting rooms
· Answering and directing incoming calls to the office
· Booking cars and couriers
· Arranging catering
· Collating invoices
· Processing expenses
· Light travel and administrative support to a team of five
· Handling of confidential matters with discretion
· Ad-hoc projects from time to time
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, be flexible and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills, including strong ability in written English
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Attention to detail
· Educated to degree level
· Up to £38K + eligibility for discretionary bonus
· Health Insurance
· Statutory Pension and Income Protection
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Dress down Fridays
· Fully stocked kitchen
This job won’t be around for long so apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.