We've got a fantastic opportunity for a polished, dedicated and charismatic Receptionist. The company is an outstanding Oil & Gas company backed by one of our Private Equity clients with a fantastic reputation. They are rapidly growing, with a team of around 50 since they were established three years ago – it’s a great time to join!
The role itself is based on Reception but they are looking for someone to get really stuck in with a muck-in attitude who can balance multiple priorities and act as the face of the company as well as lending a hand to the more demanding admin side of the role. Ultimately they are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable, reliable, proactive, and has the desire to do well and be part of a great team!
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Ensuring the meeting rooms are clear
- Ensuring guests and hosts have refreshments
- Help-out with overflow booking of travel
- Helping secure any visas required by the team
- Making sure printers and photocopiers have enough paper
- Facilities issues
- Hours are 8:30am to 5pm allowing a great work-life balance
- Discretionary bonus of up to 25%
- Excellent pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free breakfast every Friday