up to £33,000
We're working on a role with an exciting tech focussed Venture Capital firm and the role has lots of scope for career progression!
Culturally the company have very flat structure with no hierarchy. They have gone through an exciting period of growth over the past 18 months and they have a low turnover which is testament to their culture. No two days are the same and there is the potential to take your role in all different directions.
As Receptionist/Office Assistant you will be the first point of contact for anyone entering the office so they are looking for someone very professional and warm. You will act as front of house and also take on various ad hoc admin duties around the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting
- Answering calls and managing a busy switchboard
- Maintaining office supplies
- Arranging postal/courier services
- You will also act as a liaison point with the Office Manager and offer general administrative assistance to the wider Investment team, and when required cover holiday leave for the other Receptionist/EA in order to assist with diary management and travel bookings.
• A base salary of up to £33k (depending on experience)
• 15% Pension
• Annual discretionary bonus
• 30 days holiday
• Private healthcare
• Travel Insurance
• Season ticket loan
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.