Receptionist / Team Assistant
We have just taken on a fantastic role within a prestigious international private equity firm based in stunning offices in Mayfair. The office is small, with around 27 people so the team is close-knit which makes it a really lovely place to work and an amazing opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your skills and knowledge in a fantastic company.
This is a meaty Front of House role, where you will provide all of the traditional Reception duties as well as support up to five Associates with their diary, travel and expenses. There is a real sense of teamwork and a muck-in attitude between the support staff - so the PAs are happy to muck in and help where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting individual with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Excellent communication skills are key for this role as you will really be the face of the company.
- Meeting and Greeting clients
- Handling incoming deliveries and Booking couriers
- Monitoring Stationery and Office supplies
- Weekly Grocery Order
- Scheduling meetings, calls and video conferences across multiple times zones
- Travel booking international travel
- General Ad-hoc as requested
The core hours are between 8:30 - 5:30 and they are looking to pay up to £36k for the right candidate, other benefits include:
- Free lunch one day a week
- A fully stocked Kitchen with healthy snacks, fruit and breakfast items
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Excellent pension contribution
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work for such a fantastic firm and apply now!