£28,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for a hardworking and proactive receptionist/team assistant to join them at their private equity firm based in St James's. The company invests in the mining sector and is quite small in size (22 in the London office) so they have a really friendly and team-focused workplace culture. They're planning a move into lovely new offices in Pall Mall in September, which include an on-site gym and yoga room, and there's an annual work trip!
Our client is looking for someone who is confident, articulate and has great organisation and time management skills. You'll need to be able show lots of initiative as there are lots of chances to grow in the role and take on more responsibility. It's a stand alone reception desk but you'll be working closely with two other PAs who are super lovely and who really want to help the right candidate progress. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who's is looking to enhance their skills and pursue a long-term career as a PA.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Meeting and greeting
- Managing meetings rooms and calendar
- Maintaining office supplies
- Processing expenses
- Helping out with booking international travel for the team
- A salary of up to £30k depending on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare and dental
- Season ticket loan
- Brand new offices and on-site gym
- 22 days holiday (increasing every year)
- Starting date of September 9th
- Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm
If you think this could be the right role for you, don't miss out and get in touch today!